About the Product
Skin Health from Within
- Dermaqq™ provides support for Hot Spots, Red, Itchy Skin and Hair Loss.
- Dermaqq™ works Internally to support Skin & Coat Health.
- Dermaqq™ supports Skin Health & Hair Loss caused by Allergies and Stress.
- Dermaqq™ supports Skin Health allowing pet’s to regain their Coat.
- Dermaqq™ promotes healthy Mouth & Gum tissue.
- Dermaqq’s™ active ingredient has been shown to support Skin & Coat Health.
- Continued use of Dermaqq™ supports the reduction of further dermatological and oral episodes.
Dermaqq™ is the only 100% natural, chemical free, veterinarian tested, support solution for pet’s hot spots, healthy skin & coat care. Dermaqq™supports the healing of red, irritated skin related to age, allergies and stress in both dogs and cats.
Dermaqq™ supports the healing of healthy gum & mouth tissue in pets prone to mouth sores. It also promotes a healthy immune response to stress and free radical damage related to aging in senior Dogs and Cats.
Distributed by: extreme V Inc.
Lewes, DE 19958
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH®) 100mg †
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Gel Shell (non-GMO modified starch, carrageenan, glycerin, sorbitol, purified water, natural color lycopene), Safflower Seed Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Sunflower Seed Lecithin, Rosemary Leaf Extract.
Contains soy. Does not contain sugar, artificial flavors, preservatives, sodium, gluten, dairy, lactose.
DIRECTIONS: As a pet dietary supplement-1 softgel daily for pets under 50lbs. 1-2 softgels for pets 50lbs or more. If your pet is resistant to swallowing the liquid softgel, Dermaqq™ may also be applied directly onto pet food during meal time. Additional benefits maybe determined if applied externally directly on the irritated surface area.
WARNING: Please consult your veterinarian before administrating any pet supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer bottle seal is torn or damaged in any way.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE – DO NOT REFRIGERATE